We offer lots of ways for you to be active, creative and social...
- When restrictions allow, we run a donations café where everyone is welcome.
- We're currently offering a wide range of online creative and wellbeing classes. Visit our What's on page to find out what fun activities are coming up!
- Our new men's programme, Connections, is supporting men to cope with what life throws at them through regular meet-ups and other activities. Visit the Connections page for all the details.
- We run regular exhibitions which showcase the arts and crafts from local artists, for more information visit our Exhibitions page.
- We host the Community Pantry – a store cupboard in front of our entrance full of food, toiletries and other essentials. Please take what you need in an emergency or if things are tight before pay day. We also welcome any contributions you're able to make. It's open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We run a Memory Café for people with dementia and Alzheimer's (and a family member/carer) – an opportunity to take part in crafts and games. While we're unable to be together in person, we're delivering activity bags to everyone who attends. When we're open, it usually runs every Friday, from 10.30am to 12noon. Please email email@example.com for more info.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on everything that's going on. You can read the latest newsletter here.
As a charity, we’re run almost entirely by volunteers. We rely on income from venue hire, exhibitions, classes, donations, grants and other fundraising to cover our costs. A big thank you to our volunteers and the many local people and organisations whose generosity, support and goodwill help to keep the door open.
Here are just a few of the team who make it all happen. Left to right: Joan (one of the founders and manager extraordinaire!), Mary-Jane (volunteer manager and all-round star) and Lily (first-class fundraiser and events organiser).